If you have a civil judgment from a law suit or are thinking about filing a civil law suit but are unsure if the defendant is collectable TILA Legal is here to help you find assets, even hidden assets including property, vehicles, employment, bank accounts, business ownership and more so they can be seized and liquidated.
At TILA Legal, our investigation teams use a combination of forensic computing, real time surveillance, database interrogation and background investigation and research to help locate and retrieve financial and physical assets.
We have also developed a particular method of identifying the beneficial owners of offshore trusts, as well as the experience to determine whether an individual or corporation has sufficient assets to justify litigation.
Some of the common areas of asset searches are:
- Establishing the extent of deceit in non-disclosure matters (typically divorce matters)
- Locating properties owned by the subject of investigation and establishing their value
- Tracing lost funds
- Identifying luxury items such as boats, aero planes and exotic cars
- Evaluating the true worth of offshore held assets
- Investigation of suspected money laundering activities such as back-to-back property transactions
- Checking Spending and lifestyle patterns
During his 15 year career as a police officer our chief of investigations gained a wealth of experience in all aspects of security and internal investigations - including parallel trading, trademark infringements, counterfeiting, physical security and commercial management.