Thai Property Purchasing Legal Services
- Conducting a search on the title and relevant documents of the land.
- Ascertaining that the title document is in order.
- Ensuring that a seller is the current owner of the land.
- Confirm the lack of mortgage on the property, and the lack of further encumbrances, if any, on the land.
- Check actions against the seller in both local courts and the Central Bankruptcy Court.
- Verifying whether there is any restriction on the development of the land.
- Verifying the sales agreement.
- Providing comments on clauses of the sales agreement.
- Negotiate modifications as needed to protect your interest.
- Preparing the application and supporting documents required for the registration of the transfer of ownership of the property for you as a foreign buyer.
- Registering, on your behalf, at the Land Department.
4) Registration of Thai limited company for land ownership:
Scope of services:
- Draft, review and registration of the Objectives and the Articles of Association.
- Obtain the Company Registration Certificate and Affidavit.
- Apply for Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Translate the company registration documents, such as the Certificate of Incorporation and the Articles of Association into English.